Arboricultural Services is a Staffordshire based company dedicated
to providing quality tree care, recreational climbing and cross
country course building services to its customers.
company is involved in all aspects of the management of amenity
trees and woodlands such that people and trees can co-exist in
a sustainable environment.
company is able to offer both commercial and private clients a
personal service, designed to meet your needs.
The company was started
in 2002 by James Plant, after completing a full time arboricultural
course at the internationally recognised Myerscough College.
James is now also a qualified
instructor at Myerscough.
A contracted engagement with the company starts
a standard process which is meticulously followed to ensure consistency
of customer care and successful results.
Our process consists of
- A site visit and written estimate of work
- Checks and management of Tree Preservation
Order (TPOs) issues
- Risk assessment generation covering
- Site information
- Emergency information (such as telephone
numbers, access issues, nearest A&E etc)
- Site hazards
- Description of operations to be undertaken
- Machinery to be used
- Wildlife issues (eg bat nesting and
- Carry out the work required
- Ensure environment is returned to as near
pre-work condition as possible (tidy-up!)
- Check for customer satisfaction